Type ES Extended Surface Plate Fin Heat Exchangers
Basco® Type ES extended surface plate fin heat exchanger use unique patented compact plate fin design to provide superior cooling of large air volumes at low pressure drops. This means high cooling efficiency and less energy consumption than conventional designs.
Key Design and Performance Features.
- Compact package delivers max heat transfer in a minimum space
- Tubes are continuously supported over the entire length by the plate fins, providing a vibration-free design
- Continuous silicone rubber seals at the top and bottom of the tube bundle prevent any mixing of inlet and outlet gas
- Integrated moisture separation removes need for an external device
- Tubes are easily accessed for inspection and cleaning
- Type HF heat exchangers are also available and feature high fin tubes, more tube diameter and material options, and higher shell-side operating pressures
- Sizes: 20″ to 120″ diameter; 3′ to 35′ length
- Shells: Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- Tubes: 3/8″ or 5/8″ diameter tubes available Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Admiralty, 90/10 copper-nickel. 70/30 copper nickel, or per customer specification.
- Fins: Aluminum, Coated Aluminum, or Copper. Variations in fin spacing from 8 to 20 fins per inch
- Flow: Available in 2 or 4 pass designs typically, or any even number of passes.
- Codes: ASME, TEMA-C, B and R, PED, Chinese CML, Korean KFR
Click here for more information